The Alrajab brothers transformed their love for cars into a highly reputable global lifestyle brand in Saudi Arabia. They began by opening a showroom dedicated to supercars and catering to the needs of fellow car enthusiasts.
" Don't let your car get stuck in the garage; it's unhealthy for the car or you. Drive it. Enjoy the ride."
We strive to offer automotive lovers the highest level of credibility, quality, and sophistication in our products to deliver unforgettable experiences
SEVEN CAR LOUNGE VISION
We aim to establish the SEVEN Showroom as the leading global car destination. We achieve this by offering customers a distinctive selection of EXOTC cars, creating a unique and unparalleled experience
THE STORY STARTED AS A CHILDHOOD DREAM
Talal Alrajab has worked in this industry for over 20 years. On 7/7/2014, he established SEVEN Car Lounge with his brother Adel, a managing director.
Back in 2011, Talal Alrajab realized that the sports, luxury, and exotic car collectors of Saudi Arabia were struggling to find the cars they truly wanted. He decided to help fellow collectors from an automotive background by creating SEVEN Car Lounge, a one-stop shop for collectors, car enthusiasts, and motorheads.
SSEVEN Car Lounge has been selected as the world's first showroom by GTSpirit, one of the prominent showrooms showcasing the trio of La Ferrari, Porsche 918 Spyder, and McLaren P1. With an average sales exceeding one million riyals per car, SEVEN Car Lounge has proven successful as one of the top high-value showrooms worldwide.
2014- The first showroom to display the holy Trinity, which features the La Ferrari, Porsche 918 Spyder, and the McLaren P1
- 2015- Voted the best showroom in the world by GT Spirit
- 2015- Sponsoring the first Saudi racing driver to win the 24-hour Dubai endurance race
- 2017- Selling the most expensive Pagani Zonda in the world
- 2018- Founding the first official karting racing team
- 2019- Organizing the first rare cars auction in the gulf region
- 2019- Establishing the SEVEN Concours and partaking in the first car enthusiast event for the first time in Saudi Arabia
- 2020- Organizing the first road trip for car enthusiasts of Saudi Arabia
- 2021- With the help of the Saudi government, Seven Concours created the Riyadh Motorshow, which features many car manufacturers including a Pagani exhibit and a live car auction.
- 2022- Hosting Lamborghini event featuring Lamborghini test driver Valentino Balboni.