- GCC Specification
- Full PPF
- This Ferrari 575 Superamerica is a handsomely specified example of the rare open-top V12-powered grand tourer, offered with low mileage from new.
- Under the bonnet sits a sonorous naturally aspirated 5.7-litre V12 producing 533bhp and 434lb-ft of torque, which is sent to the rear wheels via a six-speed F1 automated manual transmission with paddle shift.
- This 575 Superamerica is one of only 559 examples produced worldwide
Equipment and Features
- Introduced in 2005, the Ferrari 575 Superamerica was a limited-production convertible version of the 575M, featuring a pivoting ‘Revochromic’ carbon-fibre and glass roof, which was developed in collaboration with French glass specialist Saint Gobain.
- It takes just seven seconds to lower the roof panel, which also features five degrees of electrically adjustable tint.
- The Superamerica model was further distinguished by its carbon-fibre boot lid with a raised Ferrari shield, a concave rear windscreen, aluminium mesh on the front grilles, and aluminium accents around the headlights.
- The factory specification includes headlamp washers, Scuderia wing shields, a Rosso rev-counter, climate control, switchable sport mode, electrically adjustable seats with two-position driver memory, electric windows, electrically operated door mirrors, and a Ferrari-branded media system.
This Ferrari 575 Superamerica is an impressive example of the limited-production open-top grand tourer, offered with low mileage from new. One of only 559 examples produced worldwide, of which only 63 are thought to be right-hand drive, this 575 would make a striking addition to any collection of Maranello’s finest, while its unique pivoting roof and vocal V12 also make it an appealing choice for long-distance summer tours and weekend jaunts alike.