Used Like Brand New | Only 150 Edition
- Saudi Specification
- When 617 horsepower and 0-to-60 mph in 3.8 seconds just isn't fast enough, take a lesson from Mercedes-Benz and simply add more power. Enter the SLR McLaren 722 Edition that packs more horsepower for a grand total of 641, and a zero-to-60-mph time of 3.6 seconds, two-tenths quicker than the standard SLR.
- Mercedes says the interior has a "thoroughbred racing touch" with carbon trim and leather-and-Alcantara upholstery.
- The 722 nameplate is derived from the victory won by the British racing legend Stirling Moss and his co-driver Denis Jenkinson in a Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR with the starting number 722 (indicating a start time of 7:22 a.m.) at the Mille Miglia in 1955.
- Only 150 722 Edition's were ever made making this a rare find.
Equipment and Features
- carbon-ceramic brake
- Carbon Fibre Interior Trim
- Carbon Fibre Front Air Dam, Carbon Fibre Rear Diffuser, Carbon Fibre
- sport Seats Finished In Alcantara & Leather
- Red Seat Belts, Red Contrast Stitching, Red Dials
This Mercedes-Benz SLR 722 racetrack-ready super sportscar boasts a puristic design and has been exclusively engineered for impressive performance. Now available in our showroom.