Mileage 26,190 Km
- Euro Specification
- The Ferrari F12 sports a naturally aspirated 6.3L V12, an engine that has won International Engine of the Year and Best Engine above 4.0L. Named Supercar of the Year (2012) by Top Gear.
- The 6.3L naturally aspirated 65° V12 makes the F12berlinetta one of the most powerful Ferrari road cars produced to this day, surpassed only by era-defining models like the LaFerrari and the 812 Superfast.
- The ergonomic layout of the cockpit functions embraces Ferrari’s Human Machine Interface, putting you within reach of all essential controls without ever needing to take your hands off the wheel. The tunnel console puts all of your necessary specs at the ready, so you can keep your eyes on the road and simply enjoy the drive.
- 0-62 mph: 3.1 seconds
Equipment and Features
- Full leather & electric seats
- Active Suspension
- Locking/Limited Slip Differential
- Smart Device Integration
- Navigation System
The multiple award-winning Ferrari F12 Berlinetta is an influential embodiment of the pure Ferrari DNA, featuring iconic elements throughout the years.