- GCC Specification
- How do we raise your adrenaline level?By stuffing a ridiculously powerful 5.2-liter Supercharged V8 engine into the belly of the new 2023 F-150 Raptor R. Cranking out a massive 700 horsepower and 867 Nm. of torque. Making it the most powerful high-performance F-150 Raptor ever.
- Built Ford Tough® to Conquer The Desert
- With next-level trail conquering capability, the F-150 Raptor R is equipped to take on all terrains with exceptional off-road durability. It’s a purpose-built off-roading machine designed to go where there are no roads – and plenty of desert to explore.
- Its presence is intimidating just standing idle. Exhibiting a powerful stance and muscular contours. But when it’s at full speed – a jaw-clenching thriller – banishing the F-150 Raptor R from city streets to uncharted landscapes.
Equipment and Features
- Sport-Tuned Shock Absorbers - Front and Rear - Fox Racing Shox™ with Live Valve Technology Open image overlay for Sport-Tuned Shock Absorbers - Front and Rear - Fox Racing Shox™with Live Valve Technology
- Electronic-Locking Rear Differential Open image overlay for Electronic-Locking Rear Differential
- Hill Start Assist
- Trail Control™ with Trail 1-Pedal Drive Open image overlay for Trail Control™with Trail 1-Pedal Drive
- Ambient Lighting Open image overlay for Ambient Lighting
- Wireless Charging Pad
- Seats - Front, Heated and Ventilated
- Lane-Keeping System Open image overlay for Lane-Keeping System
- Pro Trailer Hitch Assist
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist
- 12-Inch Capacitive Touchscreen Open image overlay for 12-Inch Capacitive Touchscreen
- Bucket Seats with Center Flow-Through Console, Leather-Trimmed
- Ford Co-Pilot360™ 2.0
- Raptor® Carbon-Fiber Package
- Raptor® Power Tech Package
- Raptor® Exterior Graphic Package
This Adrenaline-Fueled, Supercharged, and Built-tough #Ford F-150 Raptor R from the 75th anniversary of the F-series has a ridiculously powerful 5.2L Supercharged V8 engine passing out a massive 700 horsepower and 640 lb.-ft. of torque, making it undoubtedly the most potent high-performance model to date!