- European Specification.
- The pioneering 1960s and early 1970s design of 911 sportscars resulted in the second collector’s piece of the Heritage Design.
- The Porsche 911 Sport Classic (Type 992) evokes the spirit of this era in a brand-new form.
- One of the defining features of the 911 Sport Classic is its fixed rear spoiler in the style of the legendary 911 Carrera RS 2.7 – the very first to feature the famous ducktail design.
- The powertrain concept is equally unique: the 3.7 litre, twin-turbo flat-six engine transmits its 405 kW (550PS) to the road via the rear wheels only.
Equipment and Features
- The interior is trimmed in tan Heritage Design Classic leather.
- Its specification includes the 18-way adjustable Adaptive Sports Seats Plus, Light design package, and other equipment, including power-folding mirrors, privacy glass, and the Burmester surround-sound system.
- It features a carbon-fibre bonnet and a ‘double bubble’ carbon roof.
- 7-speed manual transmission and Sport Chrono Package.
- Exclusive Design Taillights.
- It is limited to 1250 samples worldwide.
- Burmester high-end surround-sound system.
This Porsche 992 Sport Classic represents an unmissable opportunity to acquire an as-new example of a thrilling new model, combining a rear-wheel-drive chassis with the Turbo engine and with a raft of retro-inspired design cues. It is offered from our collection, with just 274 km on the odometer, and would make a striking addition to any collection,for more details