- Does the auction require a participation fee? Yes, it is 1500 SAR.
- Can I attend the auction without actually participating in it? Yes, and attendance is free. You need to register.
- Do I need to pay a registration fee to list my car? Yes, 4500 SAR covers car transportation, detailing, full car check report, and bidding padel for two.
- Can I set a reserved price for the car I have listed? Yes, and it will be reviewed by the auction committee, who will accept it or suggest a suitable reserved price based on the car's market value.
- If my car doesn't sell at the auction, am I eligible for a refund of the listing fee? No, The fee is nonrefundable.
- When is the appropriate time for me to deliver the car to the auction? When your listing request is approved, the team from SEVEN AUCTION will contact you to schedule the car transfer.
- When will I collect the money for my sold car in the auction? Within 14 days after the auction day.
- Will a commission be applied to the auction? Yes, on both the buyer and seller and it will be part of the total winning bid.
- What is the commission percentage? Yes, 5% from both the buyer and seller.
Terms and Conditions
Seven Modern Company for Organizing Exhibitions and Conferences (Seven) has the right to collect a commission from the seller, set at 5% of the car’s selling value.
Seven Modern Company for Organizing Exhibitions and Conferences (Seven) has the right to collect a commission from the buyer, set at 5% of the car purchase value.
The buyer is obligated to pay an amount of (10,000) ten thousand Saudi riyals in the name of Seven Modern Company for Organizing Exhibitions and Conferences (Seven) as a deposit of the value of the car in the event that the car is Sold to him, and this amount is deducted from the total amount of the car invoice upon completion of the purchase process; This amount is also not refundable if the buyer violates the terms and conditions after landing the car on him and does not complete the purchase process.
The bidder must pay the participation fee of (1,500) thousand five hundred Saudi riyals, including 15% VAT, as a non-refundable administrative fee in the name of the Modern Seven Company for Organizing Exhibitions and Conferences (Seven).
Seven Modern Company for Organizing Exhibitions and Conferences (Seven) is committed to paying the sale proceeds to the seller no later than (14) fourteen working days after the auction, provided that Seven Modern Company for Organizing Exhibitions and Conferences (Seven) has received the full purchase price from the buyer; Unless an alternative method of payment has been agreed upon by Seven Modern Exhibitions and Conferences Organizing Company (Seven), payment must be made by bank transfer.
Seven Exhibitions and Conferences Organizing Company (Seven) has the right, as an authorized representative, to sell the offered goods at the “minimum selling price agreed upon by the seller.”
In the event that the car purchase procedures are not completed after the award, Seven Exhibitions and Conferences Organizing Company (Seven) has the right to take the necessary measures against the buyer and resort to the judiciary and the courts of the city of Riyadh are competent.
Get Ready for an Exceptional Experience
Saturday - September 30th, 2023
In partnership with DIRIYAH
Viewing Time: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Come and enjoy the selection of 30 Exceptional cars, classic, and supercars from brands worldwide, such as Ferrari, Lamborghini, and many more.
Get the opportunity to bid on your dream car.
Auction Starts: 9:00 PM
Get ready for an exhilarating and captivating bidding experience at this event. Whether you're a passionate car enthusiast or a seasoned investor, be prepared to compete with like-minded individuals.
For more information and inquiries, please contact us via